Hello everyone! It's me~! I know like half of you won't read this but it helps to say that I'm a little more open in terms of time! I came back to OVER 5000 messages. 5000... I don't even think I'd get to like, a tenth of that. Anywho, in my absence, I've learned a lot of things here in the surgery ward, like:
1. Gangrene smells... Horribly.
2. Your co-workers all hate each other in some way or form.
3. Patients tell the best stories.
4. Money like, flies out the doctors pockets.
5. Surgery is something I am interested in.
Oh, and actual things I learned:
1. How to apply certain dressings, bandages, and sutures.
Awesome right?! I wanted to learn more but I guess I'm gonna leave that for when I enter a hospital.
Other than that, my life is uneventful.
I will be posting a poem today.
Enjoy your day everyone! I'm not exactly back yet, but it was lovely seeing how much all of you people have developed. <3